The opportunity your organisation cannot afford to miss.
The UK defence sector spends over £19 billion per year on equipment and services and has committed to £160 billion spend across ten years in the MOD’s Ten Year Equipment Plan 2012-2022. With the Government’s aspiration that 25% of public procurement expenditure should be with SMEs, this represents a fantastic opportunity for organisations looking to supply to the defence sector.
For existing and aspiring defence suppliers of all sizes looking for business growth, DPRTE 2017 will draw together over 1500 key decision makers from across the defence sector to examine the opportunities and challenges facing the modern-day UK Armed Forces.
DPRTE 2017 will provide an ideal platform to:
- Connect with over 1500 defence procurement professionals
- Find new business opportunities and build relationships with existing clients
- Increase your chances of winning deference sector contracts
- Develop supply chain opportunities by meeting with prime contractors
- Launch new products or services
- Showcase your brand to a key buying audience
- Learn how to trade effectively with the defence sector
- Get up to date on the latest news on policy and procedures
To discuss how your organisation can maximise exposure at DPRTE 2017 contact our team today on:
t: 0845 270 7066